The following members will be pleased to assist with specific problems or techniques for your image editing.
Below is a list of member's books which are available for short-term loan, to enable you to review before possible purchase.
|Providing Advice/Guidance to Individuals |
|Basic photoshop & Lightroom |
|Photoshop CS4, basic and higher tools and techniques |
|Elements 11. Most other ‘common packages i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Viso, etc. plus some Clouds apps |
|Basic Photoshop Elements (except layers) |
|Would be prepared to help with a basic course but do not have a laptop. |
|Photoshop up to CS5, Lightroom version 5, by email or 1:1 |
|Photographic techniques & Photoshop |
| || |
The following titles are recommended by members but not available for loan.
| || |
| Adobe Photoshop CS for Photographers by Martin Evening. ||Diane Rowe. |
| Photoshop CS3 for Windows and Mac by Robert Shufflebottom. ||Diane Rowe. |
| Chasing the Light Tutorial CD ||Jon Peters |
1. Photoshop CS5 for Nature Photographers by Ellen Anon & Josh Anon.
2. Abobe Lightroom 3 the missing FAQ by Victoria Bampton.
3. The Lanscape Photography Bible by Tony Worobiec.
4. B&W Photography in the Digital Age by Tony Worobiec.
5. Perfect Exposure by Michael Freeman.
6. Photographing Flowers by Sue Bishop.
7. Wildlife Photography. A course in creative photography by Chris Gomesall.
8. 100 ways to take better Nature & Wildlife Photographs by Guy Edwards.
9. Photoshop CS4 in simple steps by Louise Benjamin.
10. The Book of Digital Photography by Chris George.
Various Tutorials are available on Youtube from basic upwards. Type in Phototuts.